How many people have been heree?(:

Saturday, November 5, 2011

*Dynamite* -Taio Cruz

F    F   F     F         F        F       F
I came to dance-dance-dance-dance

F  F  F    F     F      F     F     F       F       F       F
I hit the floor kuz' that's my plans-plans-plans-plans

 F     F  F    G   F    F C
I'm wearing all my favorite

  A          A           G          F
Brands-brands-brands-brands

 F      F     F       F     F    F    F
Give me some space for both my

    F         F       F        F
Hands-hands-hands-hands

   F        F
Yeah-yeah

   F    F   F   F    F   G  G   C
Kuz' it goes on and on and on

 C   C   C    D   D   E   C   F
And it goes on and on and on

E C
Yeah

A   A    A     A     G  F  G  A    C  D 
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes

   F G   F   D  F G   F D
Saying ay-oh gotta' let go

 AAA       A G F    G   A   C   D
I wanna' celebrate and live my life

  FG     F   D F G   F   D
Saying ay-oh baby lets go

  F     F    F     F      F    F
Kuz' we gon' rock this club

  F    F    F   F  F
We gon' go all night

  F     F       E    E E
We gon' light it up

  F     G    A C D
Like its dynamite

  F      F  F     F      F       F    F  F     F     F
Kuz' I told you once-now I told you twice

 F     F       E    E E
We gon' light it up

  F     G    A C D
Like its dynamite

2 comments: