How many people have been heree?(:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

*What the Hell* -Avril Lavigne

A    A      A    A  A  A        A    B      C#
You say that I'm messing with your head

  E        C#    E  C#
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

  A      A      A    A  A  A    A  A    G#    F#
All 'cause I was making out with your friend

E      C#        E      C#
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

A      A        A  A    A    A    B    C#
Love, hurts, whether it's right or wrong

  E      C#    E        C#
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

  A  A    A      A      A    A  A    A  G#    F#
I can't stop,'cause I'm having too much fun

E          C#      E      C#
Yeah yeah Yeah Yeah

A          A  B      C#      C# D    E
You're on your knees begging please

F#      G#  A
Stay with me

A    A B C# C# C#  C# D  E    E E  E  F# G# A
But honestly I just need to be a little crazy

  A  A  A    A    A    A      A    A
All My life I've been good but now

A B C# D C# B A B C# A E
I'm thinking what the hell

A    A  A  A A  A  A  A
All I want is to mess around

A    A B C # D C# B A B C# A E
And I don't really care about

E  E    E    C#    A  A  E    C#
If you love me, If you hate me

A    A        E      C#  D C#  B  A
You can't save me, baby baby

A  A  A  A    A  A        A    A
All My life I've been good but now

A B C# D C# B A B  C# A
Woah__________ What The hell

1 comment:

  1. The world is not fair, and often fools, cowards, liars and the selfish hide in high places. See the link below for more info.

    #liars
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete