How many people have been heree?(:

Sunday, November 6, 2011

*Just the way you are* -Bruno Mars

 C      C   C A   C   C A
Oh- her eyes-her eyes

 C        C    C       C    A      C      D   C A
Make the stars look like there not shining

  C   C A   C  C A
Her hair-her hair

  C      C A C        A C     D    C A
Falls perfectly without her trying

   A      A Bb A A
Shes so beautiful

  A   A Bb  A  Bb A   A
And I tell her every-day

  C      C C A   C  C A
Yeah I know-I know

    C     A    C A C        C
When I compliment her

  A      C        D C   A
She won't beleive me

  A    C CA C CA
And its so-its so

   C   A   C       A     C    A      C      D  C A
Sad to think that she don't see what I see

  A      Bb    A     Bb A  Bb A
But every time she asks me

  C  F    F  F G
Do I look okay

A G
I say
 
 C     C    F   G      A
When I see your face

     F        F  G   A      G   F   G          F
Theres not a thing that I would change

  F         F     G A G
Kuz' your amazing

  Bb  A      F    G    F
Just the way you are

    C       F      G    A
And when you smile

  C       F          G       A     G       F       F G   F
The whole world stops and stares for a while

  C        F     F    G A G
Kuz' girl your amazing

   Bb A     F    G     F
Just the way you are

    C  C A  C C A
Her lips-her lips

C  A       C      A     C  A
I could kiss them all day

C     D    C   A
If she'd let me

  C      C A    C  C A
Her laugh-her laugh

  A     C     A  C  A  C      D   C   A
She hates it but I but think its so sexy

  A   A Bb A A
Shes so beautiful

  A    A BbA   Bb A A
And I tell her everyday

 F      F     F          E     E           D    D
Oh-you know-you know- you know

 C     C Bb A     Bb C  F
I'd never ask you to change

 F  F  E          E       D        D C      C
If perfects what your serching for

   Bb    A     Bb C     F
Then just stay the same

C A A      C  A    C A       C A
The way you are

   F     F      G A G
Girl your amazing
Bb   A     F     G     F
Just the way you are
C     C  F      G      A
When I see your face
     C          F  G    A      G    F   G          F
There’s not a thing that I would change

F      F       G A G
Kuz’ your amazing
  
 Bb  A      F    G     F
Just the way you are

   C       F        G     A
And when you smile

   C      F           G        A     G       Bb     A    G F
The whole world stops and stares for awhile

   C      F    F   G A G F D     Bb   A     F      G   F
Kuz’ girl you amazing---just the way you are

1 comment: