How many people have been heree?(:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

*Moves like Jagger* -Maroon 5

B  B C# D E F#
Just shoot for the stars

F# F# F# E E
If it feels__ right

B   B C# D E F#
Then aim for my heart

B  B F# E   E
If you feel___ like

D F# E D D B          B F# E D D B
And take me away, and make it okay

B F# E D  D
I swear I'll behave

B B C# D E F#       F# F# F# E E B B C# D E F#
You wanted control, so we waited, I put on a show

F# F# F# E  E  D F# E D D B      B F# E D D B
Now I make it, you say I'm a kid, my ego is big

B F# E D D B
I don't give a shit

B A B B B
And it goes like this

B  A F# E D D E B D
Take me by the tounge and I'll know you

B A F# E D D E B D
Kiss me 'till you're drunk and I'll show you

D D E B B A                      D   D  D     E   B B A
All the moves like Jagger, I got the moves like Jagger

D D D        B D E B A F# E D
I got those moves________

D D D E B B A
I got the moves like Jagger

No comments:

Post a Comment