How many people have been heree?(:

Monday, November 7, 2011

*Mean* -Taylor Swift

E      E      E     Eb       E      E       B        B      B      B  B      B   B    B     C# C# E
You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me

 E    G#     E       F#  F#  E   F#    G# C# C# C# C# C# B C#  E
You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing

  E    G#     E       F#  F#  E   F#    G# C# C# C# C# C# B C#  E
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded

   E     E F#  F# E F# G# C#
You, pickin' on the weaker man

 F#   E     F#  F# F# G#  F#  E    E E      A   G# E
Well, you can take me down with just one single blow

 F# F#  C#   C#     F#  F#   C# C#
But you don't know what you don't know

C# B      F# C#  A A A A A G# E B
Someday I'll be living in a big old city

  C# B B F# F# F# F#  G# B C#
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

 C# B      F# C#  A A A A A G# E B
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

  C# B B F# F# F# F#  G# B C#
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

No comments:

Post a Comment