How many people have been heree?(:

Monday, December 12, 2011

*Frosty the Snowman*

IM SO SORRY! This song was a day late. I was busy on Sunday cleaning the house, buying a Christmas tree, setting up the Christmas tree, and decorating the Christmas tree!


F   D     Eb    F    Bb
Frostyy the snowman!

   A  BbC Bb  A  G   F
Was a jolly happy soul

  A   Bb  C   Bb   A    G  G  F Bb D
With a corncop pipe and a button nose

   F     G    F      Eb     D Eb F
And two eyes made out of coal

   F   D Eb   F  Bb
Frosty the snowman!

A Bb CBbA G F
Is a fairytale they say

 A   Bb C        Bb A
He was made of snow

 G    G     F  Bb   D
But the children know

 F      G  F   Eb D   C Bb
He came to life on day_____

   Bb      G    G    Bb  Bb    A   F G  D    Eb G     F     Eb    D
There must of been some magic in that old silk cap they found


  D       C    C       F        F A  A  C
For When they placed it on his head

 C   A C   Bb  A      G   F
He began to dance all around

F
Oh_______

  F  D    Eb  F   Bb
Frosty the snowman

  A    BbBbC A    G    F
Was alive as he could be

 A    Bb       C    Bb  A
He could laugh and play

  G    G    F    Bb   D  F   G
Just the same as you and me

 F D     Eb F Bb
Frosty the snowman

  A       Bb  C   Bb   A  G    F
Knew the sun was hot that day

  A  Bb C Bb A
So he lets run

   G    G        F   Bb D
And have some fun____

  F      Eb     D  C   Bb
Now before I melt away

  F   D   Eb   F  Bb
Frosty the snowman

  A   Bb C      Bb A  G   F
Had to hurry on his way__

  A   Bb  C      Bb   A
But he waved goodbye

  G   G    F      Bb  D
Saying Dont you cry

  F  G   F     Eb     D  C    Bb
Ill be back again someday

8 comments:

  1. OMG thnx soooo much! It's becoming the season and I needed something 2 impress my friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx really impressed my sis I love this site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the notes in this song are wrong but it was a good try and also I think that Mabey you should change the background because I can't read this that well and it's really prearty and all but not everyone is arable to read this thanks for mostly correct notes tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! It is in season, and I know all these notes on my flute, so I can play it and impress my friends & family. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete