How many people have been heree?(:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Enter My Contest?

Enter my Contest?
    
     Since its getting closer to Christmas, I want to hold a contest! I think you guys will like it as much as I enjoy making it.
    
         Rules- 
-You can only enter once  !DUH!
-Fill out the entery form all the way :P
-Dont be mean that the questions are hard !I know!
-Only pick one answer per question ^-^
-Dont delete any questions....I will check! !Im not stuuppiidd!
-Post the entery from as a comment on this post! !Not all of it fits in the CBOX!
     

         Entery Form *Guess the answers...the questions are about me answer like a multipul choice question* 
1-Whats my favorite color?
      (A) Green
      (B) Purple
      (C) Yellow
      (D) Blue

2-Whats my favorite type of animal?
      (A) Sheep
      (B) Dog
      (C) Zebra
      (D) Elephant

3- What is my pet's name?
      (A) Lola
      (B) Libby
      (C) Zoie
      (D) Bella

4- Do you think I like Twilight?
      (A) TOATLLY! Your probabley gaga over it!
      (B) Kinda.
      (C) NO WAY! YOU HATE IT!
      (D) You've never seen Twilight

5-What's my favorite subject in school?
     (A) Math
     (B) Reading
     (C) Band
     (D) Gym
     (E) None of the above

6- Whats my favorite type of candy?
     (A) Sweet Tarts
     (B) Twix
     (C) Jolly Ranchers
     (D) Snickers

7-Whats my favorite food?
     (A) Watermelon
     (B) Cheese Burger
     (C) Pizza
     (D) Cucumbers

8- Whats my favorite T.V. show?
      (A) SpongeBobSquarePants
      (B) The King Of Queens
      (C) The Big Bang Theory
      (D) None of the above

9- Whats my favorite Christmas movie?
       (A) How the Grinch Stole Christmas
       (B) Nightmare Before Christmas
       (C) Polar Express
       (D) A Christmas Carol

10- What do I want for Christmas?
         (A) Drawing Book
         (B) I dont care what I get
         (C) Toys
         (D) Laptop

11- If you win, you get to request a song you want me to put on the site. Whats your song you want to see on the blog? ______________________

      I would reccomend when your answering the questions, put the number of the question and put the letter of the answer you think it is! The person with the most right answers by Christmas wins! I will post a post *HAH*on whos winning. So, like a leader board. Ill put first place right now is............Second place is.......and so on!
    
      No matter what your all winners. Even if you dont get one right, youll always be a winner. NEVER think of yourself as a loser. It brings you to being depressed and lonely. Maybe not lonely...but you get the point right?
  
                                     Thanks for entering and have fun! :)       

3 comments:

  1. 1-A
    2-D
    3-D
    4-A
    5-C
    6-B
    7-C
    8-A
    9-C
    10-A
    11- Rumour Has It by Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-b
    2-c
    3-c
    4-c
    5-c
    6-b
    7-a
    8-d
    9-b~thats mine :)
    10-d
    jane doe~ nevershoutnever

    hope i win everything pretty much pointed to C ~LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. or Adventure time theme im happy w/ either

    ReplyDelete