How many people have been heree?(:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

*Girlfriend* -Avril Lavigne

  A       A     A    A  A  A         A   A      B  A
Hey-hey you-you I don't like your girlfriend

   A    A    A   A     F#   F#   F#   F#   F# G F#
No way-no way-I think you need a new one

   A     A     A     A   A    A    A   A       B  A
Hey-hey-you-you I could be your girlfriend

     D      D    D   D  D      D    D          D      D   D E D
You're so fine-I want you mine-you're so delicious

 D   D     D D    D    D  D  D            D   D    D  E  D
I think about you all the time -you're so addictive

    F#     F#   F#       F#    F#  F#   F#    F#      F#   F#  F# E D
Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright

   D       D  D       D    D    D    D       D   D      E     D
Don't pretend-I think you know I'm da*n precious

     D    D     D     D    D   D D      D D     E  D
And h*ll yeah I'm the mother fuc*n' princess *Just trying to keep it clean*

 F#        F#   F#  F#  F#  F# F#  E       D      F#  E  D
I can tell you like me too-and you know I'm right

No comments:

Post a Comment