How many people have been heree?(:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

*Up on the Housetop*

F     F  G   F   D       Bb D      F
Up on the housetop reindeer pause

  G    G          F     D C F      F
Out jumps good old Santa Claus

   F           F      G    F D          D    Bb D F
Down through the chimney with lots of toys

 G   G   G  F F   D       C      F    Bb
All for the little ones-Christmas joys

 Eb  Eb G    F      F   F    D
Ho-ho-ho! Who wouldn't go

 C  C  Eb    D      F F     Bb
Ho-ho-ho! Who wouldn't go

  F     F  G   F   D       Bb D      F
Up on the housetop click-click-click

    F       F   G     F   D      D     C       F     Bb
Down thru the chimeny with good Saint Nick

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Love this website XD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing this in all city music festival and I love this p.s it's a solo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Your playing a solo in all city music festival? so cool! I can't get because I'm a beginer, but I will next year☺

      Delete
  3. I have a solo coming up and this is perfect Thank You So Much

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Now I can impress my music teacher!!

    ReplyDelete