How many people have been heree?(:

Monday, February 13, 2012

*Beautiful* -Christina Aguliara

 Eb   C  Eb
Every day

 Eb F  Ab  G  Eb
is so wonderful

 Eb Eb  F  C
 Then  Suddenly

 Eb   Eb  F  B
it's hard to breathe

 Eb   C  Eb
Now and then

 Eb   F  Ab  G  Eb
I get insecure

 Eb   Eb  F  C
from all the pain

  Eb   Eb  F  B
I'm so ashamed

 Eb F G F Eb
I'm beautiful

  C Eb  C  G  F   Eb
no matter what they say

G    G  F  G   Bb    Eb
Words can't bring me down

  Eb   F G F Eb
I am beautiful

C Eb C G F Eb
in every single way

 F   G    G  F  G  Bb     Eb
Yes words can't bring me down

C Eb F Gb F Eb Eb Eb
So don't you bring me down today

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin
    Its acutely awful, that is the blog you adore I arresting it.
    I acquire additionally this accompanying website.
    Have you anytime advised acquirements the canal online? This commodity discusses the pro's and con's apropos this 21st Century music aid.
    Vukan
    Best Regards
    Cynthia Sarah

    ReplyDelete