How many people have been heree?(:

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why am I getting accused of NOT accusing...

      I'm juss gonna' get right into it. I'm getting accused of NOT accusing anyone. Someone, said I was accusing them of stealing "Sexy & I Know It" from me. How is it possiblee? O.o I don't even have that song on my blog. So, why would she juss magicaly think of my blog and post this crapp about me. You wanna' see proof? Well here it is...here is what she said.

     She said- "Okay, so, FernnnxD, I can see that you are trying to accuse every flute site you encounter because I"ve seen you accuse people of copying you on AT LEAST six sites, so just back off and let people do their own thing. We don't need that crap from you. By the way, I am one of the contributers on flutilicious and I saw you accuse us of stealing Sexy and I Know It from you."

     You SAW me? So you seen me sitting in a chair, typing, saying "Hey, i'm accusing you of stealing Sexy & I Know it from me." When its not even on my blog. Like, seriously? If you want to start crapp like that, do it at school, at home, or at the park, NOT here. Tell me EXACTLY what I said and I'll admit to it if I did or not. When was my name in your cbox, telling you, you stole that song from me? I did acuse someone of stealing from me BEFORE they admitted it. ATLEAST they're not lieing about it. If I ever post anything in a cbox my name is "Taylorr." If I post anything in MY cbox its "Taylorr~Admin" I don't go on anyone elses FLUTE blog because I have MY own blog to take care of. Mm'kay? I would go on someone elses if they asked something, needed help, or if I need to tell them something. Since when do I go to 6 different flute sites and suppososavley accuse them? Hmmm? Thought soo. So, did you get that?

    I replied to her in her cbox. I admit, I was a little mean, but she did deserve it because she came on my blog, lied to me, accusing me of NOT accusing, and telling me to back off other peoples sites. Yah, REALLY dumb, right? o.O. Yes, I wanted to be a little rude. I did it intenionally. Yes, I was mean in that paragrapgh above also. She deserves. I mean really, Accusing someone of not accusing, is pretty retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment