How many people have been heree?(:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

*Mistletoe* -Justin Bieber

 C#  B  C#  C#  B  C#
Its the most beautiful

  C#  C# D   B
Time of the year

    B     B    A    B
Lights fill the streets

    B  A      B     C#   A
Spreading so much cheer

A    F#    A  A     F#A F#   A  B   A
I should be playing in the winter snow

  F# A  A   A    A  A   A  A E   E 
But imma' be  under the mistletoe

C#C#  C# C# C#     C#C#C# C# D B
I don't wanna' miss out on the holiday

  B  A B     B     B  A    B C#     A
But I can't stop staring at your face

A    F#    A  A     F#A F#   A  B   A
I should be playing in the winter snow

  F#  A  F#A   A A   A    A EE
But imma' be under the mistletoe

E      E   C#          B   C#  C#  B
With you_______ shawty with you
 
 E     E       C#        A B     B   A
With you_______ shawty with you

    E   E       C#        A B  A   D  C#A  B A
With you_______ under the mistletoe______

  A    A    A  A  A       A   A  BC#
Kiss me underneath the mistletoe

     G# G# G#G#G# G#    G# A               B                A                   F#
Show me baby that you love me______ so_______ oh________ oh________

  B             A                F#    E
oh______ oh_______ oh_______

1 comment: