How many people have been heree?(:

Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas songs anyone?

         Im going to start getting the notes for Christmas songs. BUT, they will be posted in December starting the first week of that month. Here are a couple of the songs I will be doing-

Silent Night
Up on the House Top
Jingle Bell Rock
Joy to the World
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
 Santa Clause is Comin' to Town
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree 

          If there are some Christmas songs I didnt mention, and you want me to do them, comment them below. Like, NOT in the Cbox. If there are any in the Cbox they will be ignored. So, yah, hang onto what I just said...please. Yupp.

2 comments:

  1. Well this sure looks just like my post. Same songs and everything....

    ReplyDelete
  2. do the first noel! in really want to play that song in my winter concert. and maybe the 12 days of christmas, and it's the most wonderful time of the year?

    ReplyDelete