How many people have been heree?(:

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Excuse meh? D:

    I was looking at my cbox and I saw ALYSSA GAGNE'S POST! It said "Hey bitchez!"

   YES! I dont like when people like ALYSSA GAGNE post stupid little comments about me, and my fans. We dont like it. So STOP.

   Yes, I do cuss...on VERY VERY rare occasions. Most of the time, it slips out. Yes, I am the ONLY one who will be cussing on this blog because its mine. Yah' know?

     Dear ALYSSA GAGNE,
                  Stop doing this to my blog. Just because you get kicked off of so many other peoples FLUTE blogs, doesnt mean you can come and trash mine. NO! I will not let YOU help me on my blog. YES! I am perfectly capable of doing this by myself. If you want a flute blog, make one of your own. Just PLEASE dont copy off of someone elses. Yah' get it? I still think I need to dumb this down a bit' for you to understand. Here is goes- ALYSSA GAGNE, no cuss! Only me. Dont post STUPID comments like that. It hurts people! I HOPE that was dumb enough to help you understand. But, on the other hand, this was a warning to you. If you do it TWO2 more times, you will be reported and kicked and blocked off my blog.
                                            Love me forever-
                                                                        Taylor

   ACTUALLY! This is a warning for all of you saying dont cuss. Dont be mean. Dont rash my blog because, you jelous, or you want on it. BUT! You all get THREE3 more strikes because none of you guys cussed or trashed my website other than ALYSSA GAGNE! THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment