How many people have been heree?(:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

IM SO SICK OF THIS. :(

     I'm so sick of you guys taking my posts and posting them on YOUR flute sites. NO! I'm not neccecarily talking about MY fans. I'm talking about RANDOM people who take stuff THEY DONT DO, and use it and say they did it. YES! I'm not afraid to messege you saying "You took my post, and you really need to stop!" Im not afraid to yell at some little 9 or 10 year old somewhere in the world. If you people *cough-ALY-ALLYSSA-cough* DONT stop, you will be reported and you will get a "nice" long, descriptive, probaley mean, and hurtful messege coming from deep in my heart! :) <3
 
     If you havent noticed im really upset. But, I think you get the point.

     Members/fans of this site. I hope this doesnt offend you. *I dont see how it could* I wasnt descriminating you guys in any way. I wasnt talking about you. BUT, if any of my fans/members ARE doing this, please stop, it really hurts. 

     I was trying to put ALL OF THAT in a reasonable way, and in the nicest way possible. Thats as nice as I could get it. :)
  
                                                             <3- Taylor~;D

1 comment:

  1. Dear Taylor,

    I do not copy from your site i get references for the lyrics and thats it and i dont get the references from you so dont say that.

    Also I used to like you but i recently found out from the post above that you are very immature the cough cough thing you said very immature.

    If you can just think about this if there was only 2 flute blogs on blogger and they both had the right flute notes would they be differnt or the same just think about it.

    If you couldve just messaged me you coudlve still been mature but instead you went and you said that was very stupid and immature.

    By the way hurtful comments dont come from your heart.

    From Alyssa

    PS. I dont care if you do message me because i can simply DELETE it and go on with my Mature life.

    ReplyDelete