How many people have been heree?(:

Friday, January 6, 2012

OOMG!

     I found my log in. :'D Tears of joy. :') I havent gotten on here in years. I was looking through the CBOX. And guess what? People toatlly went against me. They thought they would be so cool doing it. But, they dont know what their in for. Some of you arent included in it. Read the letter. vvvvvvvvvvvv


           Dear yuu know whoo,   (The BUTTHEAD clarinet lover)
You think your so cool trashing other peoples blogs. But, your not. Your a lame, mean, jerky, STUPID, lazy, poopy, bully, person. P.S. theres no need for you to be on here if thats all your going to do, and your not even a flute player. Your a clarinet player. Not to sound mean, but I dont like clarinet. If I did, I would play it, and have a clarinet blog. GET IT? :| If you wanna know why I dont like clarinet, its because, they're big and bulky, I dont like the low deep sound, and I think they're heavy. Get that? :\ If you dont stop crapping about mine, or other flute blogs, I will report you for harrasment. You will most likely be banned. If it goes even more, the CBOX will get deleted OR I will delete this blog all over. Now that I said that, people are gonna start givin' me more crap to delete this. Yah, Im not THAT stupid. If you havent noticed, i put A LOT of work into this blog. I dont about you, but you sound like a person that sits around all day on their computer and puts crap into peoples lives and makes them feel like all their work is nothing. If you havent noticed, you make people feel really bad. You didnt MAKE me feel bad, you made me feel like, you dont care about about my hard work. I dont know why you would because your a jerky clarinet. I hope you got this..STUPID. Not intended for harsh meanings. xD
                                            ----Taylor :)  You betta take this into mind and think it through. 


      As for other people, such as TAYLOR!<3 and Amanda. You guys were so nice and stuck up for me. You showed her/him off. Thanks. :) I just love my fans. :)

     Yah. Get it? Got it? NOW REMEBER THIS WHOLE FREEKIN THING AND DOTN FORGET IT! AGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment